Some Quotes

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream"

Monday, March 27, 2017

I wrote this rambling thing for some reason. It's kinda emo, my bad.

To my knight in shinning armor, my prince, my savior, my everything; you are the love of my life, my existence:




With a cold note from the lips of death came the light, out from the smoky clouds of my own putrid hell, out from the midst of my own personal purgatory. That misty, sad place. Out from that damp, dingy labyrinth of depression and despair, came my salvation.

I have been finally been forgiven, absolved of all my sins.

I thought this day would never come.

I thought I was soiled, just a walking carcous of diseased flesh. Spreading the polluted sickness of my being wherever I went. Doomed to infect the entire world, everyone and everything I touched.

I was about to end it all. End the hollow, pathetic thing I called an existence. End a dismal life nobody would miss, when I seen it.

The hail of fire and brimstone fell upon me, around me. It speared through me like a thousand firey daggers. I felt warmth for the first time in so long it scared me. I felt my fears dissolving around me as I seen him. A knight in shinning armor all for me.

It was my saviour at last.

You came into my dark and make it our light.

As you held me I heard the sweet song of my release. Release of all pain.

And you held me, ever so tightly, strong enough to keep me.

My watched as my sins were being cast into the deepest, darkest depths of the sea. Into the darkness of the underworld where they will be forever forgotten.

As you gently kissed me I felt the deliverance from all that ignorant sin I had so stupidly committed.

As you gently caressed me I felt absolution for past errors.

As you passionately kissed me I felt protection from all damnation and disgrace.

I have atoned for my filthy ways once again, but this time; this time was different. I was heard, felt, touched. Redemption is in my reach, in near sight. And I will reach with all my might for it. With all that I am or was or ever will be.

I touched it back, touched him back, touched you back with the same warmth he, you, had givin to me. Now I am saved.

My soul is no longer tainted with foul stench of my gastly wrong-doings. The horrid things that I would do to try and make me feel something, anything. Anything at all to help me forget the emptiness. The sorrow.

It's all gone now though, don't worry. I promise, no I swear! I am no longer that person I once hated, that person I once loathed.

I am now who I have wanted to be for so long. Who I once longed to be.

I fell for you. Fell so hard it hurt, even scared me a little.

I love you. It terrified me at first.

I thought I would ruin it. Thought I would just damn you as well, drag you back down alongside me and you would hate me for it. I thought I ruin everything, like always. I was afraid to lose it all. The friendship you so genoursly bestoed upon me. The love you gave me unconditionally.

Then I realized I had nothing to lose, absolutely nothing at all. So I let you in. Into my bruised heart. And to my surprise, you healed it. Just like that, like it was nothing, the simplest you ever had to do.

Your kindness is my bliss. I feel again, for the first time in what seems like forever. I have never experienced such emotion before. It made me love you even more, more than I have ever loved or felt. No longer will I have to make myself numb to survive.

I am changed now. Forever and always.

I swear down to my bones, down to the atoms that make up this woman you see today, I swear I have, I am changed. I am no longer that lonely girl who wanted a new beginning, who needed one.

Because of you. It's all because you, pulling me up from that cryptic, gloomy place. That starless, moonless chasm where the light no longer shown. For that I am eternally greatly.

I thank you, my prince, for bringing me back before it was too late. Before I was engulfed by shady fog of evil, forever lost in the frigid abyss of that bone-chilling nothingness, where I, the sinful, belong.

Even after all is said and done, after it all sank in, I still feel your comforting embrace of the warmth that once save my life. And I still love it. I still need it.

I am forever grateful, forever in your debt and most importantly, forever yours. For all eternity, in this life and the next, in ever reality, every other demention that may or may not exist.

I have no choice but to be yours. It feels that I finally have what I was once searching for. Searching endless without ever finding, and now that I have, I cannot ever live without.

I am nothing without you. So therefore I will have you, and for all endless time you can have me. All of me, as much of me as you can have or take. for as long as you will have me.

I love you, my knight in shining armor, my prince, my savior. You are the love of my life, my existence, you are my everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment